Friday, October 30, 2009

Wizard Of Oz House

Take a look at this cute house I saw a few minutes ago!!!
I went to the door to ask permission to photograph but no one was home!!!
Well ahhhhhhh.......thanks!!!!
.........I really like your house.........



HOOOOOOOWWWWWW CUUUUUUTTTTTEEEEE!!!!!



Great Idea for the lamp post!!!








It was so cute that I didn't even want to mess up one of the leaves on the way to the door!!!!


Even the Hitchin' post was decked out!!!!

So if I don't get to post tomorrow.......
HAPPY HALLOWEEN EVERYONE!!!!


4 comments:

  1. Thanks for the pictures, that home is so festive! Really well done...them, the porch, you,taking the pictures! Best Regards, Deborah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh' Wow! What a cute display. I just love it all and especially the Wizard of Oz portion. Thanks for stopping to take the pictures and thanks for taking the time to share them with us.
    Have a Sweet Sunday...Tracy :)

    P.S. Please stop by and visit me at http://cottonpickincute.blogspot.com and don't forget to enter my fall giveaway.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so cute! I love the Wizard of Oz display!

    ReplyDelete