Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Another wreath re-do

This is another wreath I re-did this Fall. I picked it up at a local thrift store a couple weeks ago just like you see it in the picture below. I wanted it for a while, but they had it marked at like $9.95 at a thrift store!!! What are they thinking!!!! So I just waited, then asked NICELY (that's the key I think) if they might take less, since it had been there a while (another key). She said they would, and would I give $5.95. Still a little high to me, but it was a good size and I could use the grapes on it as well.

I left everything on it just like it was above.


Added more, including some of the orange ribbon stuff from my last wreath project....

And here it is on the front of my house, just pretend you don't see my husbands work truck on the side of the house (he was loading stuff from the back). Cute right?





This is just a little vignette in my yard. I've had this little chair forever! and it looked really cute with the little pumpkins I thought.

1 comment:

  1. Nice wreath! Our thrift stores won't reduce prices. :(
    that little chair is precious!
    gail
    ps thanks for visiting my blog and leaving such a sweet comment!

    ReplyDelete