Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Today's SA cute finds

Here's a couple of cute things I picked up at the Salvation Army today.



Very pretty, Large, Heavy White Compote (I guess that's what it is). Has some crazing on it (which I love by the way) and is marked on the bottom. Needs a good cleaning but I think its very pretty. Marked $4.00.


Here's the mark, might be hard to read, but maybe someone can recognize it?



Cute medium size berry reindeer basket. It was new and still had a $15.00 Hallmark tag on it. SA price........$1.50.



This cute little childs chair was only $1.00!





They had a couple more things there I would have liked to have had but were marked too high. I hate that. I think it's all according to WHO is doing the pricing! After all, it is the Salvation Army!!!









No comments:

Post a Comment