Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Getting Ready for Christmas

Oh how I love Christmas!!!!
I'm listening to Christmas Music, sitting by a fire on a Bearskin rug in one of those beautiful, nice, wonderful super soft robes, sipping Hot Coco as we speak.....
OK, not really.
I'm still at work!
But that's what I'd be doing if I could!
I'm so sorry that I haven't blogged in a while.
I have had SOOOOOO much going on.
And so many pressures of daily life on me!
But I haven't forgotten you!
And I'll post some new pics in a few days.
Of Christmas Decorations!
When....I get them up!!!
But it's soon, I promise!!!
I really let Thanksgiving get by without telling you all what I'm thankful for!
It's so much that I don't have room to write it all!
My God amazes and astounds me daily!!!!
You know, I worry all the time.
I know it's a sin, but I do.
I worry about money,
I worry about my marriage
(even though it's wonderful),
I worry about my kids,
I worry about if my car's gonna break down,
and I worry if I'll still have my job tomorrow!
Because nothing in this world is assured.
But what I don't worry about,
what I have the most peace about.
Is regardless of my circumstances...
My God is the same!
He never changes.
And he's got my back!
There have been so many times in my life
that I didn't know how I was gonna make it.
He has always come through for me!
ALWAYS!
And I know he will this time....and the next time......
and every time after that!
I say it all the time...
I am so Blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment